Miniseries - Episode 6: COVID-19 Wrap-Up: Macroeconomics and Reopening the Economy
June 02, 2020
Episode Description: In our final episode of our COVID-19 miniseries, Matt & Rob discuss the state of the economy, the macroeconomic changes from the pandemic and how these changes, such as in human behavior, will impact the economy on a longer term scale.
Topics covered include:
- Inflation and the decrease in globalization from COVID-19
- How entrepreneurs may think differently around pricing power
- PPP Loans and the adverse effects it could have to small businesses
- Conversations with our portfolio companies and how they have thought about taking or not taking a PPP loan
- How political and societal views of PPP loans would change overtime
- Reopening the economy in MA and how Rob and Matt feel about going to restaurants once open again
- The continued push for companies to have more runway and how spending will change within companies
For questions, feedback or comments on the podcast feel free to reach out at email@example.com.